Putting GPX / TRK / KML on Runner 2

Vitor Vieira
Vitor Vieira Registered Users Posts: 3
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I have the runner 2 clock and would you like to put maps GPS Track: GPX / TRK / KML in my watch ??
Can I introduce the map so I can train in the mountains?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    The trail feature is only available with the Adventurer watches and cannot be added to the Spark and Runner versions. It requires separate hardware (a magnetic compass) so there is no way this can be done as a software upgrade. If you want this feature you would need to upgrade the watch.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
    Superuser
    The trail feature is only available with the Spark3, Runner3 and Adventurer watches and cannot be added to the Spark1 and Runner1 or 2 versions. It requires separate hardware (a magnetic compass) so there is no way this can be done as a software upgrade. If you want this feature you would need to upgrade the watch.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.