TomTom MyDrive-Not able to to delete My routes — TomTom Community

TomTom MyDrive-Not able to to delete My routes

Paul224Paul224 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
'I'm trying to delete routes from my route planner on TomTom my drive I've hoovered over the bin and deleted the actual route but the description remains in my routes and I want to delete the actual route title but it wont delete any ideas please?

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Paul,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd first recommend you to log out of MyDrive and in again. If your session has expired, you might still seem to be logged in but the functions requiring changes on your account are not working.

You can delete a saved track in two ways. In the list in the My Routes menu there's a trash can icon after each save track when you hover over it. If you click the track name you get a window where you can change the title from the top and delete the track and do other actions in the bottom.

Cheers, Mikko
  • Gloster BrianGloster Brian Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have the same problem, there are routes om My Routes Planner that are deleted form my rider 400. I can see the delete bin icon but when selected screen goes blank but no window appears. Logged in/out numerous times but no change?
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Brian,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for reporting this! I'll report this to our technicians. Meanwhile, I'd recommend first recommend you to reset your device.
    [video]

Should that not help you get this sorted, please factory reset your device by choosing Settings (cog wheel) - System - Reset - Reset. Please note, that this will delete your personal information, e.g. My Places, My Routes and destination prediction data and trip statistics. You can save and restore My Places with MyDrive.

Cheers, Mikko
  • spuddersspudders Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    yet another fairly useless program error from TomTom, if you refresh the page it should then show it as removed. Its just not very made, surprise surprise!
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,972 Superusers
    Hi
    @spudders
    The post you have resurrected is 7 months old
    Using the Trash-can to delete a route in the MyDriveWeb Route planner works fine

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'