TomTom is looking for beta testers for a new Sports product — TomTom Community

TomTom is looking for beta testers for a new Sports product

MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
Hi everyone,

We’ve been working on our next sports product and are in search of Beta testers to help us test and further develop it. When you become a Beta tester for TomTom you will receive the latest TomTom device to use and enjoy while providing detailed feedback through a private web forum and surveys.

[h3]Why become a Beta tester?[/h3]
Your participation in our Beta test program is valuable for both you and TomTom as your feedback enables TomTom to develop products, software and services the best that they can be. At the same time you can learn about and contribute to exciting projects.

[h3]Who are we looking for?[/h3]
The most important criteria for becoming a TomTom Beta tester is that you are keen to engage with TomTom and fellow Beta testers on the Beta forum and are willing to actively test our product and give feedback on a daily basis. For this next project we're looking for active males and females between 25 - 65 years, who would like to improve their fitness. They might do sports (but not regularly), and/or stay fit mainly through their daily activities (e.g. walking the dog).

If you think that you fit the profile and the Beta testing criteria or if you know someone else that does, please send an e-mail to: [email protected] and add the code JUJA1234 in the e-mail subject.

While we are happy about every request, please understand that we are not able to offer a spot for everyone. So please don’t be disappointed if we do not invite you this time, maybe we will have a free spot for you in a future project.

Cheers, Mikko

Comments

• AdityaVAdityaV Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
    Hi,

I would love to join this if you still have open slots.Do let me know.Looking forward to hear for you!

Cheers
    Aditya
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,994 Moderator
    Hi Aditya,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for your interest in this beta program but we've already filled the spots! We'll post the announcements here on the community once they're open again.

Stay tuned! :)

Cheers, lampard
  • DerekbanditDerekbandit Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I would love to join this if you still have open slots.Do let me know.Looking forward to hear for you, however i did email Tomtom ages ago regarding the proposal.
  • King CanuteKing Canute Posts: 71 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    I'd love to. Promise to be positive and open minded!
  • bujobujo Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    iovaimrinuiragsono
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0