GO professional 6250 not showing bridge heights or weight limits

shaun318
shaun318 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
tom tom go truck professional 6250 not showing bridge heights or weight limits not woking right any one help

Comments

• roszerlonak
    roszerlonak Registered Users Posts: 1
    Deleted
  • MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Shaun,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question. Where are you expecting to see the height and weight limits?

You can plan routes suitable for your vehicle by entering the dimensions of your vehicle at Settings - Vehicle. For more information, please see tomtom.com/getstarted.

Cheers, Mikko
  • Bassitt
    Bassitt Registered Users Posts: 7
    Apprentice Traveler
    Hi Shaun I got new 6250 been using it for a week But friday it directed me down a road with 13Ft 6in railway bridge. I am a 44ton Container artic My height was set 15Ft I like being clear. Would love to hear from other users
  • MikkoK
    MikkoK Retired TomTom Employee Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    HI Bassit,

That sounds like a map error. Please, report it to Customer Service with the location details so that they can report it further to the map team.

Thanks, Mikko
  • Bassitt
    Apprentice Traveler
    I have just sent them a email
  • Theduff666
    Theduff666 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Apprentice Seeker
    Same here going to reset it now had five drops had correct weight and height more than 1ft what i actually was and had nightmare by the end of my drops it tried taking me under the same bridge twice and over two 7.5t max bridges very disapointed since its the reason i got it for the truck usuage going to reset it and try again 5 or 6 occasions past two days where it got me in the brown stuff
  • Bassitt
    Apprentice Traveler
    Community manager lol contact TomTom re map fix I sent them all details bridge location etc but I obviously don't speak the correct language. Asked me to explain.
    The Duff. I reset a couple of times before it seam to work .I have been back into Halifax And it did route me round bridge. Hope you get it sorted.