Chromatic Aberration

IsntFunnyIsntFunny Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 19 in TomTom Bandit Action Camera
Hello,

i just got my new TomTom Bandit. I am quite happy with it. All features are very nice, the quality is nice and the product seems well-made.

But i have this huge problem with a lot of chromatic aberration. Is this common for every bandit cam or should i try to get a replacement?

The image quality just looks so cheap with all this chromatic aberration.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,017 TomTom Moderator
    Hi IsntFunny,

Welcome to the Community & sorry about the delay in response!

Are you using the latest firmware version 1.61.508 on your Bandit camera? You can update your camera using the Bandit App/ Bandit Studio software, see here: Update your camera software

Please revert back here If the camera is already on the latest firmware version and I'll forward this to the product team.

cheers, lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• IsntFunnyIsntFunny Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    lampard wrote:
    Hi IsntFunny,

Welcome to the Community & sorry about the delay in response!

Are you using the latest firmware version 1.61.508 on your Bandit camera? You can update your camera using the Bandit App/ Bandit Studio software, see here: Update your camera software

Please revert back here If the camera is already on the latest firmware version and I'll forward this to the product team.

cheers, lampard

Hi, yes i have the latest Firmware version on my camera