Indoor cycling woes

Stuart1974
Stuart1974 Registered Users Posts: 8
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi.
I now have a runner 3 cardio as my 2 was being stupid at not tracking properly.
Anyway
Yesterday I did cardio in the gym and spend 41 mins on the indoor cycling giving it the beans and leaking sweat like a fountain. I was interval training so every now and again I'd try to give myself a heart attack by going all out for 30-60 seconds.
After not killing myself iwent home and synced to my phone only to see a big flat line on "indoor cycling "
I have the data. 41 mins. Max pulse. Cala and so on but no graph.
I thought. Oh it might be the app but I'm linked to strava as well and that is the same. No graph.
Am I missing something here?
I noticed that the other indoor cycling activities are the same. If you click on activities at the bottom of the screen you will see the tiny graph or route depending on what you've done in the list but when you click; nothing.
Gym or treadmill show graph so I dunno.
If I use gym mode the mets will be wrong. Same with treadmill mode.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    The graphs are missing from the app and MySports due to a programming issue. They have already released an update to the Android app to correct it and an Apple and MySports fix is supposed to be forthcoming. As to Strava, not sure what is happening there, but make sure the HR is included in the graph by clicking the toggle switch below the graph next to HR.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Stuart1974
    Stuart1974 Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Traveler
    Ah right.
    I have iPhone 5s so that might explain it.
    Don't understand what you mean in the click toggle switch though
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    On some activities Strava does not show the HR on the graph unless you select it:
    ea965b5b-8d63-4f48-9e83-2728aa57c83f.pngfb2fe81e-5f83-4ff4-893b-d602807d9c27.png