Sports App - Monthly Activity Summary — TomTom Community

Sports App - Monthly Activity Summary

ollie.vanderpolollie.vanderpol Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi there,
I've just downloaded the new TomTom Sports App (5.0.3 - I think!).
Under activities, I don't seem to be able to get a monthly summary of my runs - it just spits out each individual run, not as a total, unlike the old app.
I know I can view this on the internet, but I want to see this on the app.

Am I missing something? Any help would be much appreciated.
I've attached what I'm after taken from the old app (although this is now deleted!)

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,326
    Superusers
    Go to the Trends tab and hit the "Distance This Month" card. This will being you into the graphs page. You can slide right on the graph to go to the prior month or hit the month you want at the bottom of the tab (it goes back 6 months plus gives you this year, last year and 2015). You can do the same thing for steps, active time, etc.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ollie.vanderpolollie.vanderpol Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you for this. Can you get total distance of all sports (ie. running / treadmill)?
    Again, old app you could and also on the website you can.

Also, today while running, my watch (multisport) recorded my time but paused on distance.
    Only noticed when I'd finished my run and was most upset!
    Anything to stop this?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,326
    Superusers
    I think you may only be able to get lifetime totals on the app. Right at the bottom of the page it states that more detail is available on the website and if you click that it will take to the right area on the website.

As to the stoppage, it may haev lost GPS signal and never reacquired it. If it does it again try a factory reset and if that fails to help call Customer Support who can determine if it is a hardware issue. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.