Finish Hole manually — TomTom Community

Finish Hole manually

MrUHMrUH Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Is it possible to finish a hole manually. Even if I am very accurate with manually adding a shot because it often does not recognize it automatically I can not finish the hole. There are often shots from one hole to another hole. This is very different to the website slogans.

Best regars

Comments

• refrugrefrug Posts: 6 [Master Explorer]
    It is easy to go back and finish a hole manually. Just use the up and down arrow keys to select the hole you want to change the strokes on and then scroll across to the scoring screen and manually enter the strokes for that hole.
  • MrUHMrUH Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Ok. I know that. But I often have the problem that it is not finished when I look the strokes on the map in the app.
    There is sometimes a stroke from the green to the next tee. This is definitly wrong.
  • JariBJariB Posts: 55 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    MrUH wrote:
    Ok. I know that. But I often have the problem that it is not finished when I look the strokes on the map in the app.
    There is sometimes a stroke from the green to the next tee. This is definitly wrong.

This is an real issue, since any editing (including if you add an penalty shot to the hole) messes up the statistics and the map in the app. I think the only way to record the spot is when you add shots by covering the screen. Of course this won't help at all when you notice that the hole is not finished after you have done something else. Statistics as such would need so much other improvements that I have personally stopped using it totally. OK, it syncs it to the app, but like said there is no use for it at the moment.

Hopefully it gets fixed and improved some day.
  • MrUHMrUH Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    A fix is very necessary at this point. I always use covering the screen to add shots because of the gps position. But finishing should be easy to implement.
    Tomtom? Can you help us?