Swimming splits and statistics on Sports website — TomTom Community

Swimming splits and statistics on Sports website

GertrudeGertrude Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
Since I downloaded the latest version of TomTom Connect my swim splits and stats have disappeared. Not just in new workouts a Leo historically. They were recording accurately before the last update. Any ideas? I have a Cardio Spark about 18 months old.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    I assume you mean TomTom Sports, the phone app (Connect is just the PC interface used to upload activities)? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling it?
  • JürgenJürgen Posts: 6,160
    Community Manager
    Gertrude wrote:
    Since I downloaded the latest version of TomTom Connect my swim splits and stats have disappeared. Not just in new workouts a Leo historically. They were recording accurately before the last update. Any ideas? I have a Cardio Spark about 18 months old.
    We're working on a fix for this. For your iOS device it will take a little longer than for Android but the fix is on its way.
  • GertrudeGertrude Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    Yes it is the sports app and yes I have tried reinstalling the app. it's only swimming that is affected - run and bike splits can be seen.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    As Jurgen pointed out in his post it is a known problem in the software and they are working on a fix. It should be out for Android soon and iOS soon thereafter (for iOS they need to get Apple's approval for it first so that slows it down).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • GertrudeGertrude Posts: 6 [Master Traveler]
    i would if I could see a button that said "solution!!". Thanks to the two of you for trying to help & letting me know what is being done.