Auto-pause in Multisports — TomTom Community

Auto-pause in Multisports

Jorge_03Jorge_03 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,655
    Superusers
    The other watches do not have auto pause. What was added was pause detection on the MySports website and apps, which is available for all activities regardless of the device used to record it. There is no auto pause available on the watch itself, it is all done on the server side after the fact. Even if they did introduce it to the watches later on, I personally wouldn't expect it to be added to the Runner and MultiSport as these are 4 year old devices and are no longer being updated (the MultiSport is not even in production any longer).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Jorge_03Jorge_03 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
  • Jorge_03Jorge_03 Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    ``the MultiSport is not even in production any longer´´.i haev bought one this christmas
  • GiogudGiogud Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Auto pause MUST be an option. NOT always on. When running under trees it autopauses allot by mistake.
    Superusers
    It does not auto pause at all, there is nothing in the watch pausing. It is pause detection on the MySports website. The data is analyzed after the fact to determine when you were moving and when you were still.
    Superusers
    Jorge_03 wrote:

That is not an announcement by TT, that is a user misstating what was introduced, which was pause detection on the website, not auto pause on the device.
    Superusers
    Jorge_03 wrote:
    ``the MultiSport is not even in production any longer´´.i haev bought one this christmas

They are still in existence, that doesn't mean they are still being produced (and I should have stated that I don't think they are being produced - you can't find them on the TT website).
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0