Heart Rate Stats not showing in the TomTom Sports app — TomTom Community

Heart Rate Stats not showing in the TomTom Sports app

PonkeroyPonkeroy Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I've recently purchased the spark 3 and I use the sports app on my iPhone. Today I haven't been able to view the heart rate information for my workouts on the app. Was just wondering if there is a fix for this??

Comments

• kristiankkristiank Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    I have the same issue. The stats show fine in the web app but don't show up in the Android app. Any help?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,302 Moderator
    Hi All,

Welcome to the Community & Sorry about the delay in response!
    Ponkeroy wrote:
    I've recently purchased the Spark 3 and I use the sports app on my iPhone. Today I haven't been able to view the heart rate information for my workouts on the app. Was just wondering if there is a fix for this??
    We've released the new Sports iOS app (Version 5.0.3) yesterday, can you please update your App and see if the issue still persists? If it's still there after an update, please provide us with the screenshot.
    kristiank wrote:
    I have the same issue. The stats show fine in the web app but don't show up in the Android app. Any help?
    The new Sports App update for Android will release soon, I'll post back here once it goes live so that you can test and let us know the feedback.

Cheers,
    lampard
  • ishchenkoishchenko Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    :?::?