Spark, alert training in zone mode

tork976
tork976 Registered Users Posts: 5
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi, I tried to do some training whit zone mode.
Sometimes, when I go out of zone, alert sound but much more often it doesen't work.
Why?
Thank you

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    It will alert you once when you go out of the zone and again when you go back in, it will not constantly alert you when you stay out of the zone. I haev never had it do it some of the time, it is more likely that you may not be noticing it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • tork976
    Neophyte Traveler
    It dosen't alert me when I go out neither when I go back in. This is the problem.
    When I bought this cardio gps this was a very important function for me, but It dosen't work correctly.
    I have to say that my old Garmin work much better
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    Check that the zones are set up properly on MySports and make sure you are selecting the right training mode and zone. It may also be worth doing as factory reset to ensure it is not a bad firmware install. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the device to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided and when prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • tork976
    Neophyte Traveler
    I have done factory reset soon I'll try it and I'll let you know.
    Thank you