Adventurer has stopped syncing actvities — TomTom Community

Adventurer has stopped syncing actvities

jim xcxjim xcx Posts: 21 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
My adventurer has just stpped syncing runs etc. It does sync steps and sleep but hasn't done my runs for a few days. I've tried unsyncing it with my phone but hasn't made any difference. Does anyone know how robfix this.

Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    Have you tried syncing through a PC to see if that works? Did you get any error messages while syncing or did it hang up at all?
  • jim xcxjim xcx Posts: 21 [Outstanding Explorer]
    I havnt tried a pc as I can't for a few days. It got to 50% then stopped. I wasn't connected to the internet at this time. But when i was later that day it still didn't transfer runs just steps and sleep. No error message.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    If you were not connected to the Internet it will not upload, which is why it failed. It is not saving it to the phone, it is saving it to the TT servers. You need a strong Internet connection (preferably WiFi) before syncing. The activities may still be on the watch and will sync when you have a better connection or can connect by a computer. Alternatively, the ttbin files may be saved and you can force an upload from the computer later. To force MySports to reupload an activity you need to do the following:

1. Exit MySports Connect on your computer (you must use a computer to reupload – right click on the tray icon and select Exit).
    2. Locate the ttbin files:

PC Syncing: The ttbins are saved in a dated folder for the date of the activity under C:\Users\{User Name}\TomTom MySports\{Watch Name}

Apple Devices: Locate the ttbin files in iTunes:
    a. Connect your iOS device to your computer and wait for iTunes to open.
    b. Select your iOS device in the iTunes sidebar.
    c. Select the Apps tab and scroll down to File Sharing.
    d. Select MySports.
    e. The ttbin files are listed on the right hand side.
    f. Right-click (Mac: ctrl-click) a file to copy it and save it to your computer

Android Devices: In Android, the ttbin files are stored on the internal SD in (/sdcard/TomTom_MySports/[serial number of watch]/workouts/uploaded/). Copy them to your computer

3. Place the ttbin files in C:\Users\[user name]\TomTom MySports\[serial number]
    4. Restart MySports Connect and connect your watch
    5. Go the Settings page (click the gear icon on the top right) and press the 'Try again' button to re-upload the files.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.