Pace, cals, speed, not recorded

StibyStiby Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
Hi all,

Just a quick question to see if anyone has ever experienced this issue.

Was out a run tonight with my runner 2 set to intervals specifically

Warm up: 5 mins
Work: 0:30
Rest: 0:30
Sets:#20
Cool Down: 5 mins

Have used this many times before and currently assessing how my speeds are increasing and lagging as I go through the sets.

Anyway!

My runner did not record any pace/speeds/cals. It did record overall distance and I can see my GPS map, it also did not record any steps. Under the entire recording there is "autopaused" I did everything else as normal and haven't seen this before, I can assure I was not standning still for the 30 mins!. :-p

I'm thinking this maybe a new feature added and I've just been unfortunate enough to get a glitched recording.

Pretty gutted as I really pushed it and wanted to compare, but hey ho, just need to go again!!

1 thing to add though, that under the laps tab, there are paces recorded there, which is weird as not showing on summary tab.

Thanks in advance

Paul S

Comments

• StibyStiby Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    I've actually seen this is indeed a new feature, looking at old runs I can see it kicking in, but this one lasted the entire workout, despite my watch still buzzing through the interval times.

Ah well, typical to get a glitched recording right away with a new feature :( , needless to say I would prefer this removed. I'll check for ON/OFF once charged up fully and post back, feature doesn't suit me.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,012 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Paul ,

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for flagging this one out, I'll check this with the product team and let you know once there's more information to share.

Cheers,
    lampard
    Help others find useful content by clicking the like button and selecting the best answer to your question! You can check out our Knowledge Base and find the best comments on the Community here.
    Most important of all, have fun and be kind to one another!

• StibyStiby Posts: 8 [Master Explorer]
    Fantastic lampard, much obliged! :D