Tracker on Golfer 2 — TomTom Community

Tracker on Golfer 2

marilynpendmarilynpend Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
Do you have to turn the tracker off on the tomtom2 golfer when playing golf as my scores are not showing on my mobile

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,575
    Superusers
    No, the two have nothing to do with one another. The scores not showing is a separate issue that you may want to address with Customer Support. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • GippygoGippygo Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    On my golfer2 I switched off activity tracking. I want to switch on again, but I can't find how to do that because the ON-option is not available in the menu of the watch.
    I tried to reset the watch, but no change in the activity tracking, it stays OFF