Synchronization between TomTom Runner 3 Cardio and Nike + — TomTom Community

Synchronization between TomTom Runner 3 Cardio and Nike +

aleksgiealeksgie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Sports [Connect][Apps][Website]
Hello,

I would like to connect my watch with Nike + application. Endomondo works totally fine but I cannot connect the watch with Nike +. The website displays the info "Not connected, update details". I tried to log in several times but it didn't work. Did you have a similar problem? If yes, could you please let me know what could be a potential solution?

Many thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    That would seem to indicate you either put in the wrong username or password. I would delete the entry and do it again and see if it works that time (after checking you have the right login credentials).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • aleksgiealeksgie Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    That's not the case as I checked my login credentials on Nike website and they work fine.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    Did you try deleting the entry on MySports and reentering it? You will also probably need to go into Nike and revoke access to TomTom before reestablishing the upload there is normally a revoke command under privacy or settings).