TomTom Bluetooth Headphones — TomTom Community

TomTom Bluetooth Headphones

Leon KoenLeon Koen Posts: 6
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Had a issue aswell with the one left speaker on the headphones that was making noise. They swapped the earphones for me, but its not the same as the one they swapped it with that I bought with the Adventurer.

I had the new version with the mute buttons on the ear piece and the swapped it with I think the runner 2 version headphones? Any help?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    Those appear to be the older version. The newer ones have the controls in the right earpiece, not on a separate dongle hanging on the left. As the newer ones are better and have a longer battery life, I would call Customer Support and insist they send you the same ones you had before. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.