QuickGPSFix on Multisports — TomTom Community

QuickGPSFix on Multisports

gm77gm77 Posts: 66 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
Hello, I have a TT MM first edition which is working great. Since the last update I have some issue with the QuickFix, I pair the TT with the iPhone and I almost immediately got the green flag that show the TT is up to date but when I go to check the flag on the watch is not there. I have to repeat this few time and suddenly I get the flag.
Any idea, feedback?
Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    There was an issue with the GPS file that may be affecting you. You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) You have to connect to MySports Connect, then press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard whilst you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    2) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    3) Hit that, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    4) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and quick fix should now update as usual.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • gm77gm77 Posts: 66 [Sovereign Trailblazer]
    thanks, I followed your instructions but still the same, after pairing the TT with the iPhone the iPhone says it is OK but the TT has not flag on QuickGPS. There is the image of the phone on the TT who go away after a while.
    Any idea? Thanks

1a6d4d1c-54f7-40fb-80d0-a05335d2eccb.jpg
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    At this point I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.