Golfer 2 watch not picking up my course — TomTom Community

Golfer 2 watch not picking up my course

PedrowillPedrowill Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Golfer & Golfer 2
I have just bought the Golfer 2 watch and it doesn't seem to pick up my golf course Wetherby. I have checked that it is on the list of golf courses covered, made sure the watch is fully updated and even done a factory reset any reinstalled courses. It picks up several others in the area but not mine. I've swapped the watch with another at the shop but this has made no difference. Has anyone else experienced the same issue? I'm thinking of returning it (before the end of the purchase/return period) and getting a Garmin instead. I've emailed tomtom but i'm waiting for a reply from them.

Comments

• Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    Hi. I've checked the course and there is a problem with the iGolf data just now and so the course is not currently available. I've got in touch with them to correct it, hopefully it should be quick. I'll post here when it's been updated. You should pick up the update automatically. It updates your recently played courses and then looks for out of date courses in a circle around your position, the PC gets more updates on each connection so maybe use that.

Note that if you have any problems with courses you can report them using this link

http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/feedback_golf/?locale=en_GB

Thanks,
    Stuart.
  • PedrowillPedrowill Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for the quick response. Hopefully it's sorted soon.
  • Stuart McDonaldStuart McDonald Posts: 759 [Exalted Navigator]
    Hi, The course has been fixed by iGolf and should be picked up in your update. Worst case it might be tomorrow (I'm not sure at what time the server picks up the newly generated watch info).
    Regards,
    Stuart.