Runner 3 bike mount

ZuzanaK
ZuzanaK Registered Users Posts: 8
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi. I wanted to buy bike mount for Runner 3, but all local sellers (slovakia) canceled my orders and i see the product is unavaialable on official tomtom eshop as well. Is there some issue with this product ? Is there some alternative for this? Some opinions? Thank you

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    I would call Customer Support who has access to inventory and production data that we don't have on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ZuzanaK
    ZuzanaK Registered Users Posts: 8
    Master Explorer
    Thank you for your answer. I was maybe wondering there is any alternative product for this, if anybody knows. Maybe someone uses some other brand for this which works ok too?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    The watch is a fairly unique design so I am not sure another mount will work. You can always strap the watch right to the watches bars, using a piece of fabric or something else to thicken it up so the watch can strap on tightly.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.