Looking for bluetooth headphones that work with Spark and have good bass

dpelchat
dpelchat Registered Users Posts: 48
Prominent Wayfarer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
I recently bought the Mpow Enchanters as they scored very well on Amazon. They worked but the sound was very tinny and lacked bass, so I returned them. They probably perform well when paired with a phone, but the lack of sound adjustment on the Spark is probably a challenge.

I went to Best Buy to buy a pair that I could try first, but they won't allow that with earbuds... Also, they won't take returns if you buy them and find out they don't work with the Spark!

So I thought I might as well as the experts on these forums! Would you recommend a pair that has overall good bass and can be paired with the Spark?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• dpelchat
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Bump... Nobody has any advice?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    The apparent strength of the bass is going to be different to each person and is hard to recommend. Many users have had luck with the Mpow headphones, which are cheap and reliable, but I am not sure on the bass. Your best bet is to find a place with a good return policy and try a few pair out (or see if they have display models you can try and pair with the watch to test).
  • dpelchat
    Prominent Wayfarer
    Just for the record... I just bought some Skullcandy Uproar. They work wonderfully with the Spark and have excellent sound!