Importing Apple Health data

nadotrainer
nadotrainer Registered Users Posts: 6
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I received an email explaining how to import Apple Health data to the TomTom Cardio Spark 3. I activated this in TomTom Sports, but nothing is showing up. Has anyone had success importing from Apple Health?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    I think it will import any activity go forward, not historical data. How long has it been since you set it up? Have you synced with Apple Health since?

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • nadotrainer
    nadotrainer Registered Users Posts: 6
    Master Traveler
    I just set it up yesterday, and had a couple workouts today, but nothing was imported into TomTom Sports. Apple Health is selected as a connected app in TomTomSports, and TomTomSports is selected as "allowed to read data" from Apple Health. Everything is set properly, but nothing is moving from Apple Health to TomTom.
  • largudir
    largudir Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Explorer
    Hi, it does not matter the data. I have an iphone 5 with IOS 10.3.3. If it appears as an application to read data but it does not come out in the list of data sources. Neither can read the steps daily nor sleep. is there any third party application that does?

Attached screenshots.

distance

steps

activity energy