NO ALPHABETIC ORDER in My Routes?

Red BaronRed Baron Posts: 4 [New Seeker]
edited January 25 in RIDER
Hello..

I'm asking since I recently shared a list of routes with another TomTom Rider 400/410 and I was pleasantly surprised, all imported routes on that particular device, were neatly ordered alphabetically. It turned out that the device had an older software version.

I'd really like to see that function back, because that's way more user-friendly than not having it, especially having 50-100 or more GPX-files.

Comments

• MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi Red Baron,

Welcome to the Community!

I've logged this to be reported to the product team.

Cheers, Mikko
  • JoelS.JoelS. Posts: 273 [Exalted Navigator]
    this has always been the case, no search, no way to sort, no use of folders or any other way to separate routes, say for different states or countries for routes.
    any of that sure would be nice, but it's been well over a year with no change. can always hope though right ??
  • John Clark ADIJohn Clark ADI Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Yeah, I recently started using the Start 52 and not being able to order or organise routes is a *real* problem. UK government recently added use of SatNavs to the driving test so all UK driving instructors now busy using SatNavs to teach their pupils. Government contract to supply SatNavs for test went to TomTom so we're mostly using their products. Lots of routes to be saved, all the test routes, all the routes I use for mock tests, all the training routes for practice, real pain trying to find any particular route. Hope this gets fixed soon, or that government awards the next contract to someone else.