Change tempo/speed in the Sport App.. how? — TomTom Community

Change tempo/speed in the Sport App.. how?

Marien67Marien67 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Sports [Connect][Apps][Website]
Hi, the latest tomtom sport App: may 2017. shows the speed in min/km so called tempo
I want to change it to SPEED: km/hour.
But how can I change this in the andoid App?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    You can't change it, the metrics are based on what is the standard for the activity. For running it is pace (min/km) and for cycling it is speed (km/hr), which are the standard accepted measures for each sport. It is not currently a user setting. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Marien67Marien67 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi, this does NOT satify me.
    First: The previous APP versions did show the km/h graph.
    second. It is an easy setting to implement
    third: Our runners group Always talks in km/h never min/km.

So it is very important and normal to enabel the km/h again.

If not, how can I go back to the previous app version? as this new is not a step forward..
    Also uploading runner watch data is poor in this new version

I hink more runners will agree my point..
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    You can't go back, the old app was retired, but may still be around. You can look in the App store for TomTom MySports, not TomTom Sports (which is the new one.). As to whether it satisfies you, it is the way it is for the moment. Although TT does monitor the forums and note requests, they will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.