Different (fresh!) coloured straps coming?

Rowrunraceyourheartout
Rowrunraceyourheartout Registered Users Posts: 7
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,

I want to know if anyone knows if there will be other coloured straps voor de runner 2&3/spark 2&3 are comming any time soon?

I really really would like to change the strap voor my runner 3. I bought the watch in the assumption you could just buy a nice coloured strap.
It seems only the colours orange, purplisch/grey, greenish are available, or not in my size(s). And yes, I really searched the web.

Especially with all the complaints about the straps and spring kicking in, i really hope that TomTom will freshen upp their straps. Not only in quality but as well in some nice attractive colours....

Tnx

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) and there is no information on product availability on the user forums so we will just have to wait and see. Your best bet may be to call Customer Support who can check inventory levels and may have more information. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Rowrunraceyourheartout
    Rowrunraceyourheartout Registered Users Posts: 7
    Master Explorer
    Thank you for your answer. I understand you don't have that information. I doubt in though that costumer support has it.
    I just have one question left; somewhere on the forum you commented that the straps for the golfwatch are compatible for the runner watches. Do you mean that (all) golf straps are compatible for the runner 2/3 watches? It looks like they are different sized?

Thank you.
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    As far as I know they are compatible (again, that is a question better answered by Customer Support).