Battery lifespan of a multisport watch — TomTom Community

Battery lifespan of a multisport watch

ZieezoZieezo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I have been using my watch for the year exactly today and all of a sudden i am unable to charge it :( as it show/displays the off sign
I have changed the plugging system assuming it might be faulty but it doesnt work.Has anyone had a similar problem?
What is the lifespan of the watch/battery.

I use the multisport and i often use the GPS and i am sad because its almost comrades marathon

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,810
    Superusers
    It should certainly last far longer than a year and it would not simply die, it would just slowly give you shorter and shorter life between charges. Have you tried charging with a wall charger as well as a computer? Inspect the charging dock and make sure all the pins are upright and not bent in or depressed and that the contacts on the back of the watch are clean and intact. If everything is okay there I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ZieezoZieezo Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I will definitely try it and will give feedback once I have check all the above mentioned.Thank you very much
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0