Multiple map purchases — TomTom Community

Multiple map purchases

wsteeleswsteeles Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Map purchasing
Due to a lack of a straight forward, simple way to get a new subscription I ended up ordering the same subscription three times. I have finally successfully installed the updated map from one of those subscriptions. Please cancel two of the subscriptions. Unfortunately I can't tell which one I actually installed. I can tell you this, if I get a bill for three subscriptions I'm only going to pay for one and if you cancel the one I installed so that it's no longer valid you are going to have a very irate customer. I have scoured every place I could find and the only phone number I ever found was a British number, which didn't work when I tried to call it. You have my name and e-mail address by virtue of my participation in this forum.

Mod edit: Please do not post any personal information on the public forum!

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,344
    Superusers
    First of all, delete the personal information (like your phone number) from your post.

This is a user forum, not support. Call them on Monday to straighten out your orders/refunds:

United States
    877-757-7137
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. EST
    Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m EST
  • wsteeleswsteeles Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I knew what sort of forum it was but I had been unable to find a support number to call so the post was a last resort, which caused me to include the phone number. I appreciate you responding and giving me a number, which i shall try and hope it works. Thanks.