Order and customer service — TomTom Community

Order and customer service

Robo999Robo999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Map purchasing
Placed an order at TOMTOM 2017-04-09 and received an e-mail on 2017-04-10. It stated that i would received the order within 4 days.

2017-04-19 no products so I e-mailed to ask where it was and got a quick answer that they would check what had happened and get back to me. They never did.

2017-04-21 e-mail again and ask what had happened, no answer.

2017-04-25 another mail, no answer.

2017-04-26 or 27 I called to check what was happening and got an answer that the order was lost and nobody knew anything.

2017-05-02 e-mailed again and ask if I would ever receive what I ordered and that some sort of compensation was in order considering all the problems.
Got an answer 2017-05-04 that they still didn't know anything and that they could try send a new order.
Called the same day to ask if they at least would cut the shipping cost considering all the problems.
The women I talk to said all they could do was to place a new order no kompensation or money refund.
I told her I wanted my money back. (Still waiting for that)
It's now 2017-05-06 no order and no money.
Is this standard and has anyone else had the same problem? I have never experience a worst costumers service.

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,311
    Superusers
    I'll draw attention to your plight to a TomTom contact I have but it'll be Monday before anything can be done, if at all.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,257 Moderator
    Hi Robo999

I had a look at the incident which is open with the customer service. I see you have requested for a refund and so the case has been escalated to the finance team.

As soon as there is any update the customer service will surely get back to you.

Really sorry for the delay and the inconvenience caused.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Robo999Robo999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    What bothers me isn't that the packet got lost it happens. It's that there was no interest in trying to help.
    If you say you will get back to a costumer and then don't. It's show you don't care. When it takes 3 mail and 1 phone call to get a response and then don't even answer the questions. I don't know what to say.
  • Robo999Robo999 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Just got a message from TOMTOM it look like everything will work out fin. And I'm very happy with the solution.
  • doq2019doq2019 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I am having the same problem. The credit card has been charged but I have not received the item (Order #408982673). I have not been able to contact anybody.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,257 Moderator
    Hi @doq2019

Welcome to the community!

I have sent you a private message, with the tracking number for your order.Please check the current order status.

Regards
    Vikram.