Hidden waypoints on the GO mobile Android app — TomTom Community

Hidden waypoints on the GO mobile Android app

timsinctimsinc Posts: 31 [Master Explorer]
Surely the destination is the whole point of navigating anywhere. And Waypoints are important destinations along the way.
BUT, infuriatingly, they are more often than not hidden in the side bar by the too numerous fuel station symbols. As, incidentally, are the 'alternative route available' icons.
Checking I've enough fuel for a trip is second nature. I do not need all these every-other mile petrol pump symbols.
Why, TomTom, can't those be in the background?
I want to see and know the distance to my next waypoint (destination). As well as (but not as important) how far away an alternative (quicker) route junction is.

I assume it's a question of changing the layer overlay priorities. Please can this be looked at.

Comments

• tgoldtgold Posts: 2,187 [Revered Voyager]
    As to too many fuel stations on the Route Bar go to Settings (cog wheel)/Appearance/Route bar/Route Information and uncheck Gas stations and any other information you wish to suppress..
  • goon-heavengoon-heaven Posts: 34 [Apprentice Traveler]
  • timsinctimsinc Posts: 31 [Master Explorer]
    tgold wrote:
    As to too many fuel stations on the Route Bar go to Settings (cog wheel)/Appearance/Route bar/Route Information and uncheck Gas stations and any other information you wish to suppress..

Thank you - great tip.
  • jatco12345jatco12345 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
    tgold wrote: »

thanks for that info..
    Since my latest issues and recent update, I'm still trying to grasp this TT that Ive had for a while.
    Been on the forums before under a different User.. Almost like starting over again.. Ugh...!