NVA-SD8110 UNABLE TO CONNECT TO LIVE SERVICES — TomTom Community

NVA-SD8110 UNABLE TO CONNECT TO LIVE SERVICES

mrsparksmrsparks Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Built in car navigation
Recently bought a mazda mx5 with NVA-SD8110 everything works fine.Yesterday i decided to subscribe to live services £55. cant access live services.Error codes 30 and 515.Please help.

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 10,917 Moderator
    Hi mrsparks

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps on this FAQ

Should that not resolve the issue then please get in touch with the customer service for further assistance.

Regards
    Vikram
  • mrsparksmrsparks Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Tried vikram.emailed customer support last night and waiting for reply.
  • marlintt_un40marlintt_un40 Posts: 17 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Has the SIM in your device been disabled due to lack of use (similar to a mobile phone sim being cancelled due to lack of use)? Can TT or Mazda find out if this is the case?
    Have a read of the lengthy posts in the link below for the problems I had getting it to connect.
    Bad news is that if your SIM is disabled it may require a new head unit (mega bucks).
    I suggest you certainly get tomtom to agree to a refund of your £55 if they can't get it working. At the very least, you should get the expiry date adjusted to the anniversary of the date they get it working (hopefully they can!)

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/tomtom-traffic-live-and-other-services-47/an-error-occured-on-the-tomtom-server-please-try-again-977238/index1.html#post996058
  • mrsparksmrsparks Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hard reset sorted the problem.Thanks.