MySports .csv file download — TomTom Community

MySports .csv file download

ChavenChaven Posts: 17 [Legendary Explorer]
I cant find the menu that allows one to download activity data in csv file format. This menu option was available previously.

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,085 Moderator
    Hi Chaven,

Welcome to the Community!

You can choose to save your activities on your computer automatically in .CSV format from Sports website, Go to Exporters under Settings > Find 'Save to your computer' option> Click the + next to the File and tick the .CSV format

Hope it helps!

cheers,
    lampard
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    Go into the activity and select Share on the left side. You can then select the file formats from there. As Lampard said, you can also set it up to do it automatically.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • MarkEMarkMarkEMark Posts: 3 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hello. Where do these files actually save to on a PC? - I can't find them anywhere, and no mention is made in manual as far as I can tell.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,516
    Superusers
    edited March 2019
    There will be a dated folder for each workout under C:\Users\[User Name]\TomTom Sports\[Watch Name]\ with all downloaded workouts.
  • DerekBarnesDerekBarnes Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Is there any way to change which folder the workouts are stored in (I would prefer to have them automatically put on a different drive)