TomTom Runner strap not available — TomTom Community

TomTom Runner strap not available

TibraTibra Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I bought a TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch last year (2016) in February. I have been very happy with it but a few months back the strap broke and I am unable to find a replacement strap online. I am thinking of ditching Tomtom and going with another brand since the broken strap and its unavailability makes the watch completely useless. I have checked on the website and it permanently shows that the strap is going to be available 'soon'.

Is there a way to get a replacement strap for my Cardio watch? If not, I am afraid that Tomtom and I have to part ways permanently.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,525
    Superusers
    If it is not showing online you can call Customer Support and see if they have a better idea of what the inventory looks like. Since the MultiSports are out of production and the Runners are several generations old I am not sure how many straps they are producing, they may just be running down the inventory. The newer watches (everything after the Spark) use a different strap as the watch is a different size so they will not work. You are looking for straps labelled "Comfort Strap". it may also be worth checking on eBay or other third party sellers as people may be selling their old ones.

To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0