Live Services deactivation

RLMTS2RLMTS2 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hi, I own a GO6100, 1005 and 740.
Not sure which one of my family members has which unit at the moment!
Anyway, received an email from TOMTOM regarding discontinuation of LIVE services and the disabling of my SIM card (due to lack of use I believe?)
I am not sure which device they are referring to, I am a little confused about which email address belongs to which device at present!?
Does anyone know what this is about?
This is the email (On-line version)...

https://email.tomtommailer.com/pub/sf/ResponseForm?_ri_=X0Gzc2X=YQpglLjHJlYQGp7B5MWzdhrzgGG5fectEOBzaoD6U3mvpAqzfGtzckr9HPvzb1SsU9GFroCXClRSSzbzdr6mVXMtX=YQpglLjHJlYQGp7B5MWzdhrzgGG5fectEOBzaokv7nLS8K3O8TTsONzbo180DHMyvRG3rrDMEqsCDsDk&_ei_=EolaGGF4SNMvxFF7KucKuWOKPEeZ8W2lOjx3MWRB2W-_vqSZEcexsAQmJgcpE_wGj_atDDkouSYyipGl0DTWQZjbGj7alI8JvRc6mMsS0_puwLd_RocVdTyk9HLsVU8

The email text...

Information regarding LIVE services for your device.
We have started the process of deactivating simcards for LIVE services (Traffic, mobile speedcams, etc) on selected devices as they are not being used.
As it has now been almost two years since you used this service, the connectivity for LIVE Services will be disconnected permanently. This will happen on 24 May 2017.
Your device will continue working as before and bring you safely to your destinations.
Thank you for using TomTom.

There's a "More Info" link but takes you nowhere special?
Thanks in anticipation.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,549 Superuser
    @RLMTS2

Suggest that you contact Customer Services on Tuesday and ask them which device that the email address is associated with, and with that information you can decide what to do next

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
    Hi RLMTS2,

Welcome to the Community!

I believe all the relevant information is in the email and the link in it. Some time ago we began to deactivate SIM cards that hadn't been used for 2 years. We give affected customers a one month notice by email such as you have received. You can then choose to re-activate your LIVE Services through the link in the email (see here) or do nothing if you don't want to use LIVE Services with your device in the future.

Cheers, Mikko