New TomTom Sports App Version 4.0 available for iPhones & iPads
I am happy to announce that you are now able to update your TomTom Sports App to the new version 4.0.
(The update for Android devices will be released in a few days)
This version comes with the following improvements:
- You can now import your 24/7 activity data from Apple Health (iOS). You can import steps, active time, distance and calories. See your 24/7 data updated across both the TomTom Sports mobile app and web site in Goals, Trends, Progress, etc.
- You can now use the Sports app to track your 24/7 activity data without having a TomTom Sports device paired.
- You can now compare your 24/7 data (steps, active time, distance, calories) and your 24/7 heart rate to each other on the Daily Summary detailed graph.
- You can now easily access your Trends from the Daily Summary detailed graphs for your 24/7 data (steps, active time, distance, calories) and 24/7 heart rate.
- You can now easily access your historical 24/7 daily summaries from your 24/7 Trends Activities tab.
- You can now dismiss the TomTom Sports app notification from appearing in the phone’s system tray. This can be done from the TomTom Sports app by going to Manage->Device Settings.
- We have improved the experience of using the app on iPads.