uploading a new shutdown image on TomTom go 1005 — TomTom Community

uploading a new shutdown image on TomTom go 1005

Can anyone explain how I can upload a new image to my TomTom go 1005 from my computer I have did this in the past but for some reason forgot how I did this I connect to mydrive Connect.please help

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,568 Superuser
    deleted
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,568 Superuser
    @trs1961

With your device connected, right click on the MyDriveConnect symbol in the system tray of your computer and select "Manage community content"19dd0adb-7e0d-4de4-980c-7f6252e29311.jpg
    Then in your default browser, scroll down to "Community images on device" then click on the blue "Add Image"
    On your device go to "Settings" < "Start-up"
    "Next" "No" "Yes" select your recently uploaded image
    Help others identify useful content :-
    If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍
    If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • trs1961trs1961 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    Hi Elite for some reason I cant get this menu you are showing me when I right click on the icon all I get is the options of Move / Size / minimize and maximize
  • trs1961trs1961 Posts: 5 [Master Traveler]
    I have managed to do it but only because I clicked on the link you have "Manage community content" can you add another link for the settings to see if that works as well .thank you