Deleting activity from Spark — TomTom Community

Deleting activity from Spark

GG74GG74 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
HI, how do you delete activity from the device? I have a couple of swims on my device which haven't registered any information and I just want to delete them. Ive delted from app and my account but how do I delete from the device itself? I thought syncing would do this but it seems not. :?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,817 Superusers
    Syncing does delete activities from the device. All that is left is the summary data that shows under the History for the activity, there is no detailed data behind it so it takes up virtually no memory. The history only remembers the last 10 activities and they then get replaced with the most recent activity after that. If you want to clear the watch completely you would need to do a factory reset. To do a factory reset, make sure the Connect software is running and dock the watch to your computer. The Connect window will open; press the gear at the top right and select Factory reset from the next screen. Follow the steps provided, giving the watch the same name and using the same email address. When prompted to register or sign in to MySports, select sign in and use your existing account credentials. It is fairly straightforward and should take less than 5 minutes.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.