TomTom Spark is not able to connect for updates with PC, only with mobile phone — TomTom Community

TomTom Spark is not able to connect for updates with PC, only with mobile phone

rimarima Posts: 13 [Outstanding Explorer]
Hello, I found that lately is not working web page tomtom.com/123 is not letting to connect my tom tom cardio spark with PC ( APPLE).I can update and upload my work outs only with mobile phone..Can you please advise where is the issue?
Thank you in advance.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,836 Superusers
    That web page is simply to download the Connect software, which you need to have installed on your computer in order to sync via computer. I just tried it and it works fine for me. Go to the site, follow the instructions to download and install the software for Mac and you should be fine. If that does not work, I would suggest calling Customer Support to see what they can do. They are able to more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.