QuickGPS no longer updates — TomTom Community

QuickGPS no longer updates

RemeJRemeJ Posts: 10 [Master Explorer]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I notice a few weeks ago, quite possibly after the last update, but not too sure on the timeliness as been off activity owing to injury for 2 weeks.

Weather connected by phone or pc the quick gps never updates. It says so in the circle on the pc, but the I can check about in the watch and it still shows the quick gps update icon and will take 3 to 5 minutes to link on.

Seeing as I am not seeing other complaints it may just be me, but not sure then hoe to go about fixing it

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,531
    Superusers
    You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) You have to connect to MySports Connect, then press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard whilst you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    2) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    3) Hit that, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    4) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and quick fix should now update as usual.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.