Watch auto stops when not cycling — TomTom Community

Watch auto stops when not cycling

cappytomtomcappytomtom Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I have an pretty old wireless sensor on my racebike. When the bike is static the device automatically stops. On the tom tom I have to press the stop/start button and this can be pretty frustrating if I forget to stop or start the watch at stops. Its also pretty difficult to do for short stops ie stopping at a junction or roundabout. Whilst the tom tom is more accurate distance, I am using the old device for time. This works for my own info but obviously is inaccurate when uploading data to my laptop. Is there a function that will stop the watch when the bike is static?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,528
    Superusers
    Auto pause has been an ongoing request since the watches were first introduced 4 years ago. As of now it is not a feature but you never know what the future may bring. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0