Spark Music - Crossfade?

Furkainhk
Furkainhk Registered Users Posts: 5
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I am enjoying the music on my Spark but one thing that I miss when compared to listening to music on my phone with Spotify is the ability to Crossfade tracks. On Spotify I set the Crossfade overlap to 12 seconds which makes songs overlap a bit -- not having a silence in between songs really helps to keep me going!

Would it be possible to add this feature on the Spark + Music?

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,936
    Superuser
    Anything is possible, but I seriously doubt it. This is really a more advanced feature and the watch may not have the procession power for it, but more importantly, it is a bit of an edge case. Most people seem to be fine with it as is and yours is the first request I have ever seen for it. More pressing is the inability to remember the place in a playlist and restart from there and other items. Feature changes are based on demand as demand equals resources and I just don't think the demand is there for this, but you never know. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helps, please let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Furkainhk
    Furkainhk Registered Users Posts: 5
    Master Traveler
    For me the inability to remember the place in a playlist is irrelevant -- I use shuffle all the time and my playlists are dynamic. One person's edge case is another's pressing issue....

I can't judge whether CrossFade would use significant processing power. I've been using CrossFade since WinAmp in the late 90's and processing power has improved significantly since then.