Runner 2 music watch

Foyj572
Foyj572 Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I haven't used my watch for over 4 months as I lost the charger.

I have purchased a new one and my watch will not calculate the steps or record any activities

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,935
    Superuser
    Do you have a goal set so the activity tracker is on? You need to press down and select Tracker>Goals and set a goal (usually steps), then go to Heart and select On and Sleep and select On as appropriate. You can only have one goal set, so once you set it press right to save it. If you go and repeat with another goals it will simply save the most recent one.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,949
    Hi Foyj572,

Welcome to the Community!

I can see that your Runner 2 watch still has the old software version 1.1.19 installed on it. We've released a new v1.3.255 software update and it's available for download in MySports Connect.

I would advise you to update your watch with the latest software first and then give it a test run to see if it improves the situation. (Make sure to turn on the activity tracker as suggested by tfarabaugh above)

Cheers,
    lampard