Live services not connection on the Via 125 LIVE

Bill the Courier
Bill the Courier Registered Users Posts: 1
New Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using MyDrive Connect
After renewing my live services on my VIA 125 live I have no live services. I have tried a factory reset.... no joy.
I just keep getting a message :- An error occurred on the Tom Tom server. Please try again.
This has now cost me several hundred pounds due to getting stuck in road delays that the live service that I am paying for should avoid.
Please advise how to resolve.
Thank you.

Comments

• Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,174
    Superuser
    @Bill the Courier

Contact Customer Services to see if it is their server side that failed to update your subscription.

CS United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • wallUG
    wallUG Registered Users Posts: 36
    Master Explorer
    I get a different result. Until recently Live Traffic was working fine.. Now all I get is a screen saying
    'TomTom Services
    One Moment please....'
    and the infernal spinning circle, with an option to cancel at the bottom of the screen.
    The circle spins for hours! It does it either when I press 'Traffic' or 'My Services'.
    I've done the drum roll three times to no good effect.
    The website says to check for a proper connection, by going to 'Me and my device' which doesn't exist on my machine. I can go to Connections and the status is 'Connection Disabled' with no obvious way to enabling it. Help!
  • dhn
    dhn Posts: 33,393
     Superuser
    Phone support then.................
  • wallUG
    Master Explorer
    Can't do that as it - as of today - doesn't list my serial number 'SN' as a possibility, and there are no phone numbers shown. Even if they were, I can't spend all evening waiting for a response, whcih is the usual for service lines.
  • dhn
     Superuser
    The phone number is above your previous post.
  • dhn
     Superuser
    The CS number is listed in the post prior to your previous one.
  • wallUG
    Master Explorer
    Good spot - I'll try it tomorrow