Re-Syncing headphones following activity pause

Slimtoffee
Slimtoffee Registered Users Posts: 6
Neophyte Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
I paused my activity, on my TomTom runner 3, to change my playlist, but found my headphones had disconnected. Is there any way to re-sync my headphones without ending the activity. Also if I am running to meet my friends I like my music on the way there but then I turn off my headphones when we are running together. When I turn my headphones back on they are not synced. I have ended up running without my music rather than split my activity in two. Thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    There is no way to reconnect headphones that have been tuned off without restarting the activity unfortunately. You do not need to turn the headphones off, just pause the playback. In pause mode they are using a minuscule amount of the battery (it takes little to no energy to maintain the connection). Just unpause when you want to listen again.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Slimtoffee
    Slimtoffee Registered Users Posts: 6
    Neophyte Traveler
    Any idea why the headphones became disconnected when I changed the playlist?
  • tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Nope, they shouldn't have. May have been a glitch of some kind, mine have never done it.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.