Co-ordinates on Adventurer — TomTom Community

Co-ordinates on Adventurer

vptikkvptikk Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited June 2018 in TomTom Adventurer
Would it be possible to include display where you could check your current coordinates?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    Possible but unlikely. They seem to be targeting a casual athlete for whom the basic feature set will be fine, not more advanced users who would have a need for this. While it may be a useful feature, it needs to be something the majority of users would want in order to justify the resources needed to develop it and I just don't think the customer base for this watch has that much interest in it (demand = resources). The development team monitors the forums and notes requests and trends, but in my experience on the forums I would not expect much to change but you never know. TomTom will not comment on planned or future updates publicly (here or elsewhere) so we will just have to wait and see.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • barerunbarerun Posts: 18 [Apprentice Traveler]
    If team is monitoring forums so here is next demand from for the coordinates from me. its interesting that adventure oriented device (how is promoted also) dont have this feature.