Password troubles — TomTom Community

Password troubles

Peggy in VikenPeggy in Viken Posts: 5 [Apprentice Traveler]
I can log into my tomtom account with no problem. When I plug in my runner/spark/cardio/music it asks for my password for updates, however it tells me it is incorrect and will not upload my latest run. Is it the same password for the tomtom site and the sports connect site? It has never asked me again for my password when updating. What should I do?

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,967 Moderator
    Hi Peggy

I believe you should be able to log in using the same password. Could you please try resetting the password, you do this by clicking on this link

Should you still face log in issue, I would advise you to please contact customer service for further assistance.

Regards
    Vikram
  • KimCRKimCR Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    my friend has the same issue and cannot do a simple password reset. the customer service of this company is the worst. he has written over 3 emails in 6 months and has had no answer. shame on you TOMTOM.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,695
    Superusers
    Tell him to take the direct approach and actually call Customer Support, emails are put in a queue and are easily lost or overlooked. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).
  • Joe_DixonJoe_Dixon Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    The MySports and "tomtom.com" accounts are presently different.

To reset the password on the MySports account go to: https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/request-password-reset/

This link is also present on the MySports login page: https://mysports.tomtom.com/app/