Inability to make updates to Blue&ME live device — TomTom Community

Inability to make updates to Blue&ME live device

maryangelmaryangel Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 11 in Built in car navigation
I own a blue and me tom tom 2 live and I can not update it for about two days with "my tom tom drive connect" The program recognizes the tom tom but I do not know for that reason it locks in an attempt to update the tom tom: it says waiting for the device then being prepared and after a few minutes said that the device does not respond. I tried several times to disconnect the tom tom from the USB port on my computer, but every time I connect it again fails to perform upgrades. Also on the tom tom no appears notification that is making the updates. Until a few days when when I did my updates for tom tom no problems appeared on a screen saying he was looking for and performing upgrades: Now this screen no longer appears. The subscription for updates of my tom has not expired because I renewed, I also did the update on my tom tom drive connect the computer program. I can not solve in any way the problem of updating my tom tom

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 8,220 TomTom Moderator
    Hi maryangel

Welcome to the community:)

This is a known technical issue we are having with MyDrive Connect application.

I would advise you to disconnect the device, do a soft reset and check if the connection works.

If the issue persists then please report this to the customer service.

Regards
    Vikram