Nike+ tomtop GPS watch 'broken' got Nike promocode Value 170 Euro — TomTom Community

Nike+ tomtop GPS watch 'broken' got Nike promocode Value 170 Euro

mcwopsmcwops Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited December 2018 in Runner & Multi-Sport
my running watch has a screen defect. Nike NL offers me a 170 E Nike store Promo.
They do have a TomTom partnership, but no watches anymore.
TomTom has watches working with my Nike running membership.
Q: can I buy a TomTom runner 3 with my Nike 170 Euro ? I want a running watch, no clothes or other Nike stuff.

thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,817
    Superusers
    I doubt it. The Nike / TT partnership ended many years ago and they no longer co-brand devices. The only relationship is that you can upload your activities from the TT watch to Nike+ (just like you can with Strava, RunKeeper and many others). You can try calling AT&T Customer Support and see if they will match it to offer you a discount but I would not get my hopes up. To get the number for Customer Support, go to tomtom.com/support, choose Contact at the bottom, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online in this Category0