QuickGPS Fix no Update in Runner 3

Fernando GG
Fernando GG Registered Users Posts: 6
Master Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
Hi,
I'm having similar problems regularly with the Quick GPS fix update (and in this case i cannot use the GPS for Running, Biking, walking, etc)
I have reset, restart, all re.... several time but Quick GPS is not updated.
I follow the instruction, but I cannot repair it.
I have had most of this problems after the time was changed end of March.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 17,004
     Superuser
    Make sure you are on the latest version of the Connect software (3.25) which adds a fix for an issue that causes QuickGPS not to update and follow these steps. Plug the watch into a PC, wait for Connect to load, hit the gear icon, and hold Ctrl (Windows) or cmd (Mac OSX) while clicking Reset (it will change to Turn Off). Unplug the watch and you will see it is completely turned off. Plug it back in and it should update the QuickGPS and should work from then on (via PC or app).

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Fernando GG
    Master Traveler
    thank,
    tomorrow i will check if it is really solved. now Quick GPS FIX is updated
  • Fernando GG
    Master Traveler
    Hi, this morning gps is not working. Aparte rly quick gps gis is updated but gps is not running.
    Now, again, the quick icon appear as not updated.
  • Jürgen
    Jürgen Community Managers, Administrators Posts: 7,580
    Community Manager
    Hi, this morning gps is not working. Aparte rly quick gps gis is updated but gps is not running.
    Now, again, the quick icon appear as not updated.
    Hi Fernando,

I'm sorry to hear this. I see you are on version 3.2.5 of TomTom Sports Connect. This version should fix the issue. In your case it looks like there is an issue with the GPS chip. You can best contact our support team. Tell them that you already tried both, a factory reset and a power-down reset.
    913496508 (Lunes-Viernes: 09:00 - 17:30)

Greetings,
    Jürgen
This discussion has been closed.