New TomTom Sports Connect v3.2.5 available for download — TomTom Community

New TomTom Sports Connect v3.2.5 available for download

MikkoKMikkoK Posts: 23,905 Retired Community Managers and Staff
Hi all,

We've just released a new v3.2.5 of the TomTom Sports Connect and it's available for download at tomtom.com/123.

[h3]What's new?[/h3]
• This release adds a fix for an issue that causes QuickGPSfix not to update. To fix an issue with updating QuickGPSfix, hold Ctrl (Windows) or cmd (Mac OSX) while clicking Reset in SETTINGS.

Happy sporting! :D

Cheers, Mikko

Comments

• Staffan RStaffan R Posts: 4 [Master Traveler]
    After updating to 3.2.5 the Connect software crashes every single time I connect the watch. And it does it at the stage where it updates the QuickGPSfix.

After finishing charging the watch has no GPSfix so I have to sync it with the phone to fix this.

This has never happen before this update.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,677
    Superusers
    You should be able to fix it for your watch by following these steps (make sure you have installed the latest version of Connect if prompted):

1) You have to connect to MySports Connect, then press CTRL (Windows) or CMD (MAC) on your keyboard whilst you hover your mouse over the reset button.
    2) You'll see the reset button turns into a "Turn Off" button.
    3) Hit that, disconnect the watch and the screen will go dead.
    4) Reconnect the watch and it will wake up and quick fix should now update as usual.

I hope this helped answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.