Find other run / interval trainings? — TomTom Community

Find other run / interval trainings?

ou999ou999 Posts: 74 [Prominent Wayfarer]
Hi,
Most of the time, I'm doing a constant run. I can easily compare my speed with previous runs.
However, sometimes I do an interval training. I would like to compare my interval trainings (which I set as such on my watch) with each other. Is that possible? Either on the website or in the app?
Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    No, there is no way to compare activities against one another.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ou999ou999 Posts: 74 [Prominent Wayfarer]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    No, there is no way to compare activities against one another.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
    Well, I just want to search for interval runs, I don't need to compare them (or let TomTom compare them). Is that possible?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,676
    Superusers
    You can select the dropdown arrow at the top of the activities list to narrow in on a sports mode but not an activity type within that mode unfortunately.